Just got some of the new Polaroid film packs

Discussions about Polaroid® Image / Spectra: Polaroid® Image, Polaroid® Spectra, Polaroid® Spectra 1200i, Onyx, Cam Pro, Macro 5 SLR ...
skucera
P.......

Just got some of the new Polaroid film packs

Messagepar skucera » sam. 09 décembre 2017 / 06:30 am

What a difference it makes to not use Impossible film (faded look) or expired old stock (usually so dried out it only makes part of an image)! This new Polaroid film develops faster than the Impossible stuff and has better contrast, although that may just be enthusiasm speaking. :) I decided to get Spectra film rather than 600 film, mostly because I haven't used my Spectra camera for perhaps two years. I forgot how much sharper its lens and sonar-focus is than my little One Step.

Scott

peter_g
P.......
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar peter_g » lun. 11 décembre 2017 / 20:00 pm

But you do know this film IS rebranded Impossible, right? Now incorporated into Polaroid because od business relationship. I'm not saying it's not slightly better, they impove generation to generation, but still... :) Go to the Impossible Project website and see for yourself where it takes you.

skucera
P.......

Messagepar skucera » mer. 13 décembre 2017 / 05:14 am

No, it's reformulated Impossible film, and it is much better. I've compared one of the last batches of Impossible 600 film with this new batch of Spectra film, and the difference is obvious. Compare it for yourself before dismissing it.

Scott

Revenir vers « Polaroid® Image/Spectra »